
In order to go abroad legally and receive credit for my classes, I must:
(1) apply to Campus France and pay them $70, which must be paid via Money Order
(2) wait for Campus France confirmation (3 weeks), then make a Visa appointment
(3) fill out a very long application and double- and triple-check for errors, because I've heard that if you show up to your appointment unprepared, they will ask you to come back another time
(4) complete my loan application at my bank, which is only possible after I:
(5) receive final approval from my major advisors regarding my classes
(6) submit several forms to my American university's financial aid office
(7) give them all the info from my loan application with the bank
(8) email various professors to see if they are okay with my missing the first 4 days of class in the spring
If I can't get the list completed, no Paris for me!!
Everything truly rewarding in life really DOES require hard work, doesn't it??
No comments:
Post a Comment